Marcin Słojewski, Adam Goł±b, Agata Kaliszczak, Andrzej Sikorski
- Katedra i Klinika Urologii Pomorskiej Akademii Medycznej w Szczecinie
Kierownik kliniki: prof, dr hab. Andrzej Sikorski
urinary bladder, foreign body, endoscopy
- Objective. The aim of this paper is to present a method of removing of iatrogenic foreign bodies from urinary bladder in women. This method is especially useful for removing sutures after gynecological operations or polipropylene tape after TVT procedures complicated with misdiagnosed perforation or late tape migration.
- Material and methods. Procedure consists of simultaneous transurethral introduction of rigid cystoscope, equipped with biopsy forceps and long, straight laparoscopic scissors. This method was succesfully used in 5 women. In 1 patient after abdominal histerectomy surgical suture was removed. In 1 patient after ginecological surgery a suture with stone on it was completely removed. In 3 cases fragments of tape after TVT procedures were released and evacuated.
- Results. In all cases symptoms of dysuria and inflammation resolved. Mo intra or posloperational complications eg. bladder or urethra injury were observed.
- Conclusions. Presented method is easy, low-cost and highly effective. Despite rare indications it may be useful in e\\\'ery-day practice.
- 1. Debodinance P, Delporte P, Kngrand JB. Boulogne M: Tension-free vaginal tape (TVT) in the treatment of urinary stress incontinence: 3 years experience involving 256 operations. Eur J Obstel Gynecol Re-prod Biol 2002; 105:49-58.
- 2. Meschia M. Pifaroili P, Bcrnasconi F, Geurcio E. Maffiolini M, Ma-gatti F. Spreafico 1.: Tension-free vaginal tape: analysis of outcomes and complications in 404 stress incontinent women, lilt Urogynecol J Pelvic FloorDysfmic 2001:12 suppl. 2: 24-27.
- 3. Wyczólkowski M, Klima W, Piasecki Z: Reoperation after complicated tension-free vaginal tape procedures. J Urol 2001: 166; 1004-1005.
- 4. Szalecki P Borkowski \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'l\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\': Galo obce w pęcherzu moczowym - powikłanie po laparoskopowej ±seracji sposobem Burcha. Uroi Pol 2001. 54. 55-57.
- 5, Jorion JL: Endoscopic treatment of bladder perforation after tension-free vaginal tape procedure. J Urol 2002:168; 197.
Katedra i Klinika Urologii Pomorskiej Akademii Medycznej
ul. Powstańców Wielkopolskich 72
tel/fax: (0... 97)466 11 00