Edward Daszkiewicz, Alojzy Witeska
- Oddział Urologiczny Szpitala Wojewódzkiego w Warszawie
Ordynator: dr doc. T. Krzeski
- On the basis of an analysis of the materiał comprising 1172 prostatectomies carried out in the years 1962—1973 in the urological department of the Province Hospital in War-saw the authors found that prostatic cancer was present in 8.36% of these cases.
- No differences were found between the
- mean ages of patients with prostatic carcinoma and patients with benign prostatic hy-pertrophy.
- There was, however, some tendency of prostatic cancer to develop at a later age which might be confirmed in a larger material.