Dariusz Nalej, Dariusz Krzemiński, Marcin Szepietowski
- Oddział Urologiczny ZOZ w Żyrardowie
Ordynator Oddziału: dr n. med. D. Krzemiński
bladder urachus adenocarcinoma
- History of a 56 year old man suffering from the adenocarcinoma placed on
- the top of bladder. Before correct diagnosis has been made, the diagnostic
- cystoscopy had been done few times, because of the incidental haematuria.
- Because the primary tumour was located in the difficult to reach by endoscopy
- place (nearly the whole tumour was located outside the bladder, nearby the
- top of it) false diagnosis has been made few times. After correct diagnosis the
- patient was operated by partial cystectomy. The postoperative period run
- smoothly without any events. The control cystoscopy after few years did not
- show cancer recurrence.
-  Burnet, A. I., Epstein, J. I., Marshal, R: Adenocarcinoma of the urinary bladder:
- classifcation and managment. Urology. 1991, 37, 315-321.
-  Dandekar, N. R, Dalal, A. V., Tongaonkar, H. B., Kamat, M. R.: Adenocarcino-
- ma of bladder. Eur. J. S. Oncol. 1997, 23,157-160.
-  El-Mekresh, M. M., El-Baz, M. A., Abol-Enein, H., Ghoneim, M. A.: Primary
- adenocarcinoma of the urinary bladder: a report of 185 cases. Br. J. Urol. 1998, 82,
-  Gill, H. S., Dhillon, H. K., Woodhouse, C. R.: Adenocarcinoma of the uri-
- nary bladder. Br. J. Urol.1989, 64,138-142.
-  Mattelaer, R, Wolf, J. M., Jung, R, Jzerman, W, Jakse, A.: Adenocarcinoma of the
- urachus: 3 case raports and a reuiew of the literature. Acta Urol. Belg. 1997,65,63-67.
-  Raitanen, M. R, Hellstrom, P. A., Kyllonen, A.P.: Diagnostic and thera-
- peutic aspects of adenocarcinoma of the urinary bladder. Ann. Chirurgiae et Gy-
- necol. 1993, 206, supl., 43-49.