OWN EXPERIENCES IN 5 THOUSAND CASES OF TRANSURETHRAL ELECTRORESECTION OF THE PROSTATE
Article published in Urologia Polska 1984/37/3.
- Z Oddziału Urologicznego Wojewódzkiego Szpitala Zespolonego w Katowicach Ordynator: prof. dr n. med. A. Szkodny
- Own experiences are reported in 5 thousand prostatectomies carried out by
- the method of transurethral electroresection. Attention is called to the level of
- technical training and dangers which may be encountered by the surgeon during
- resection. The management of patients bleeding durnig and after the operation
- described. Urinary incontinence may not be feared after electroresection, if the surgeon observed the accepted rules of management.